Own a property in Palm Jumeirah and experience luxury living in Dubai
If you are looking for the ultimate luxury living experience in Dubai, look no further than Palm Jumeirah. Pristine sea views, a never-ending lavish lifestyle, and easy access to endless activities are just some of the perks of living in this paradise-like playground. Palm Jumeirah, which locals call plainly the Palm, offers the very best of modern living.
Designed in the shape of a date palm, Palm Jumeirah is a part of a bigger development called the Palm Islands and is well-connected with the mainland through the main road. In other words, you will be far away from the crowd yet well connected to all the major attractions in Dubai.
Why Palm Jumeirah?
Located centrally in Dubai, Palm Jumeirah is one of the most desirable addresses for people looking for an apartment or a villa, especially if you want unparalleled views of the Marina skyline and the mainland.
It offers several different types of luxurious properties, including villas, apartments, and townhouses, ranging in style, size, and setting.
Most of the villas and apartments here offer residents direct and easy access to pristine beaches. Living here means you will never be far from the beach and wake up every day to the azure beauty of the Arabian Gulf.
Palm Jumeirah residents enjoy access to top-class amenities and facilities. Restaurants and cafes sit alongside spas, swimming pools, parks, health clubs, watersports facilities, and gyms. Palm Jumeirah also boasts of vibrant and exciting nightlife, thanks to several clubs, bars, and hotels in and around it.
- Nakheel Mall – A very spacious mall with great ambiance, Nakheel Mall boasts more than 300 retail shops. The mall offers plenty of dining options and also features a 15-screen cinema complex. In addition to Nakheel Mall, there are several other shopping malls in close proximity. These include the Mall of the Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai Marina Mall, and Dubai Pearl Mall.
- The Pointe – Touted as the newest and most iconic waterfront destination, The Pointe is a hub for world-class cafes and dining restaurants, as well as shopping outlets.
- Al Ittihad Park – A 1.1 million sq ft green and sustainable oasis at Palm Jumeirah, Al Ittihad Park features not only a world-class jogging track but also top-quality restaurants. It contains over 100 varieties of plants and trees local to this part of the world, and as such, is a serene and idyllic venue where Palm Jumeirah residents can spend quality time outdoors, especially in the winter season. Along with Al Ittihad Park, there is Aquaventure Waterpark which is very popular among children. The Palm also boasts several other parks and playgrounds, making it a perfect place for families.
- Several schools – There are several schools in and around this part of Dubai. These include The American School of Dubai, Regent International School, Wellington International School, Dubai National School, and Emirates International School. Apart from having many schools nearby, there are three clinics and hospitals located close to the Palm. These include NMC Family Clinic, MedCare Hospital, and Jebel Ali Hospital.
Some other reasons for investing in a property in Palm Jumeirah
- Amazing view on both sides
While Palm Jumeirah villas offer amazing views of the Arabian bay and pristine beaches, its high-rise apartments go a step further. If you opt for the towers, you can enjoy spectacular views of the Arabian bay and unparalleled views of the Dubai skyline. In short, if you are someone who wants it all, a Palm Jumeirah apartment is perfect for you.
- Reasonable prices for luxurious properties
When people think of buying a property in Palm Jumeriah, they automatically assume that it will make a large hole in their pocket. But that is not necessarily the case. Many Palm Jumeirah apartments are quite reasonably priced, even though they offer great amenities, including 24-by-7 security, quick access to local amenities, easy access to the beach, and a slew of entertainment and dining options.
- Easy to sell or rent
Because Palm Jumeirah is such a sought-after address, perhaps the most desirable of all addresses, in Dubai, renting or selling a property is no hard work. That means if you are looking to build a profitable asset, a property in Palm Jumeirah is a great option.